- 47% said it would put them more in control of their own learning
- 38% said it would make it easier to review class materials
- 32% said it would be easier for them to succeed
- 29% said they would be more comfortable asking questions
- 27% said they would be more motivated to learn
What are your thoughts about the data I've been sharing? Do you think K-12 students are a different type of student due to the technologies they use every day? Do you think they are coming to us with a correct understanding of online learning? Do we have a correct understanding of them?