Tidbits, Resources, and Discussion for ELI Faculty

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting geared up for the 2010-2011 academic year

I can hardly believe that I've been away from this blog since December. With two months of bed rest, maternity leave, and the craziness of coming back to work (and, as some of you know, also buying our first home!), it's been hard to get to blogging. But I'm looking forward to getting back to sharing resources and ideas with you this way. I always learn a lot from your comments!

Since I last blogged, some things have changed around ELI--including the fact that there's no longer a Director of ELI (making the blog's name a bit out of date!). Somehow, "Associate Vice President for e-Learning's Cut" just doesn't have the same ring to it, so I think I'll keep the name as it is. Lots more changes are coming--be sure to tune into the fall faculty meeting (August 27 at 3:00 via eNOVA) to learn more. I'll send a link to the meeting by email earlier that week; you can also use the link to listen to the recording after the fact if you are not able to be there live.

Now, here's something that I know you have comments about--what do you think so far of Blackboard 9? :)

No comments: